FRANKFURT BOOK FAIR
A CHAPTER XXVI (26th) OF FOCUS ON OPEN SCIENCE: ACADEMIC AND SCHOLARLY PUBLISHING ISSUES
An event organised by:
Frankfurt Book Fair and Scientific Knowledge Services.
About the event
Our team is happy to announce a Steering Committee that will help us select the annual topics, the invited speakers and advise on best practices for delivering successful events.
The members of Open Science Workshops Steering Committee are:
- Dr. Paul Ayris, Pro-Vice- Provost (UCL Library Services), Chief Executive, UCL Press, co-Chair of the LERU INFO Community (League of European Research Universities)
- Frank Manista, European Open Science Manager, Jisc, UK
- Jeannette Frey, Director of BCU Lausanne and President of LIBER (Association of European Research Libraries)
- Colleen Campbell, Open Access 2020 Initiative, Max Planck Digital Library
- Dr. Ignasi Labastida i Juan, Head of the Research and Innovation Unit of the CRAI at the University of Barcelona
- Dr. Tiberius Ignat, Director of Scientific Knowledge Services
Additionally, our local partners will be able to delegate a member to join our Steering Committee with reference to the respective event that will take place in their country.
The language of the Workshop will be English.
We look forward to seeing you in October, in what promise to be a stimulating event!