OPENNESS AND COMMERCIALISATION: HOW THE TWO CAN WORK TOGETHER?
Welcome remarks by Karel Luyben (Chair of Executive Board of the European Open Science Cloud)
Keynote speech by Veronica Beneitez-Pinero (Valorisation Policies & IPR, Directorate-General for Research and Innovation, European Commission)
- Marlon Domingus (DPO, Erasmus University Rotterdam): 'Five steps to ensure FAIR, GDPR and IPR'
- Tiberius Ignat (Director, Scientific Knowledge Services): 'How to protect the humanity agains non-human persuaders?'
- Paula Martinez Lanvanchy (Research Data Officer, TU Delft Library): 'FAIR data and Open Science in academia-Industry collaborations - finding a common ground'
- Kristin Jirka (Deputy head, RWTH Aachen University PATLIB Centre): Patents at the interface of Open Science and commercialisation
Lightning talks chaired by Yasemin Türkyilmaz-van der Velden:
- Shiva Loccisano (Head of Tech transfer Department, Politecnico di Torino): 'Matching offer and demand of technological innovation: the knowledge-share case'
- Pablo de Castro (CESAER TFOS Open Access WG co-lead, University of Strathclyde): 'How to spot the link between openness and commercialisation from the research support service at the institutional library'
- Juan Luis Rodrigues (IP & Innovation manager, RTDS Group): 'IP Management in EU's R&D framework - eg. Horizon 2020'
- Jacquelijn Ringersma (Coordinator Data Management, Wageningen University & Research): 'Collaboration in research? Trust is not enough.'
Feedback from breakout sessions